We Need To Fill You In On A Secret - Our Estimating Process Saves You Time
Would you like to have a general idea of price before you ever meet a contractor in your house?
Based on a recent survey we conducted, most people we asked say PRICE is the most important piece of information they’re looking for when they call a contractor.
Have you or someone you know ever had an x-ray? Experienced Doctors can diagnose complex health issues with these pictures. They’re trained and have seen hundreds, if not thousand of results. Why can’t an experienced contractor provide a price range based on picture?
HOW CAN YOU GIVE A PRICE WITHOUT FIRST SEEING THE PROJECT?
With your help! We need you to send us pictures. Our up-front cost approach isn’t meant to be exact, it’s designed to give you a general idea of what your paint project will cost, before you invest any time meeting with us in person. We define an Estimate as: an approximate calculation or judgment of the value, number, quantity, or extent of something.
We’ve quoted over 1,500 paint projects in the last 3 years. We’ve seen every type of paint project imaginable and know what paint projects cost.
Our up-front cost approach is less intrusive, protects your time, and quickly provides you with the information you’re looking for.
OUR ESTIMATING PROCESS
1. Scroll to the bottom of any page on our website to access our phone consultation calendar.
2. Select a day/time that works for you to have a short 10-15 minute phone call.
3. Fill out the short questionnaire and upload pictures. Please upload one picture of each room/area. For exterior paint projects, please upload one picture of each side (front, left, rear, right) of your house. For the best estimating results, it’s best to stand as far away from each room/area/side of house as possible to capture all the details. Everything can be done from your smartphone. We will use these pictures to evaluate your project so it’s critical that you capture as much of the areas as possible.
4. We will call you at the scheduled time at the phone number you provided in the questionnaire. We will have an open and honest phone conversation about your project. This typically takes 10-15 minutes but can run longer depending on the number of questions you have for us.
5. We will schedule an in-home consultation that is designed to firm-up the numbers (provide a detailed quote) and select a start date for your paint project.